PRIVACY LAW / INFORMATION AND PERMISSION
With a reminder that Italian law protects your right to privacy, we inform you that:
1) The personal data provided to us will be subject to “processing” by Neri S.p.A. in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Personal Data Protection Code.
2) The data collected, in addition to providing you access to technical information related to Neri S.p.A. products, will be processed for purposes strictly connected to our company's activity and will be inserted into a database managed by us in order to inform you of any updates on our products or activity. The processing will be carried out using paper-based or automated instruments.
3) Providing the data is optional.
4) Any refusal to the processing will nullify the possibility of managing our relationship.
5) The data collected may be shared with advertising media, retailers and public and/or private individuals that provide Neri S.p.A. with specific processing services or instrumental or support activities for the company’s products and/or that carry out industrial or commercial activities for products related to the lighting sector. These data may also be shared with Fondazione Neri – Museo Italiano della Ghisa, S.S. Emilia 1626, 47020 Longiano (FC) which will process them for purposes related to its own activity.
6) The data controller is Neri S.p.A., S.S. Emilia 1622, 47020 Longiano FC – Italy.
7) This is without prejudice to your rights set forth in Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, to be exercised according to the modalities detailed therein, in particular, the right to:
7.1) Know of the existence of data processing that may concern you by the Italian Data Protection Authority.
7.2) Be informed of the names of the data controller and of any data processors and of the purposes and modalities of the processing.
7.3) Obtain confirmation that data do or do not exist, of their erasure, the updating and the certification that this has been carried out.
7.4) Object to the processing of data that concern you.
8) Completing this form is equivalent to accepting the conditions related to the user’s licence and to the processing of personal data. It also constitutes written permission to share the data for the purposes of and to the extent of the above points.
Get our newsletter
MODUS Cast iron decor components
Neri Foundation - The Italian Museum of Cast Iron
Arredo & Città
Talk to Neri
Distributors and agents