Light 801 distinctive shape makes it the ideal luminaire for areas of historic and architectural interest. Along with energy savings, this lantern guarantees reduced glare and high performances.
- Installation guide Add to downloads Add
- LDT - IES Add to downloads Add
- DOCS Add to downloads Add
- Brochure Add to downloads Add
Made of die-cast aluminium, with frosted basket screen made of PMMA, its protection rating is IP66 and mechanical resistance IK09.
Luminaire main features
- Luminous flux up to 7,500lm
- Optical package consists of 5 geometries
- Colour temperature: 3,000K and 4,000K
- Electrical insulation: class II, class I (on demand)
- Enclousure protection: IP66, IK09
- Standard surge protection for differential/common mode 6kV/10kV (CL I, CL II) and 10kV/10kV (CL I, CL II) in presence of additional protections (on demand)