The 2D urban lantern is the result of a collaboration between Neri and lighting designer Bianca Tresoldi. An object that shapes urban space, accompanying you through time.
2D is a lantern with a historic shape that is both alive in the visual imagination and contemporary at the same time. It is the result of a new balance between sign, form and material, and stems from the subtraction of signs, without detracting strength from thought; this has led to the creation of a subtle urban lantern that expresses a great lightness.
“It is a luminous object, simple, functional and with a strong identity; an element that only makes its presence known when it is illuminated, discreetly integrating itself into the urban context.”
Luminaire main features
- Luminous flux up to 3.500lm
- Optical package consists of 4 geometries
- Colour temperature: 2.200K and 4.000K
- Electrical insulation: classe II, classe I (on demand)
- Enclousure protection: IP66, IK08
- Standard surge protection for differential/common mode 1kV/2kV (CL I, CL II).