Nebula pathlight is part of a larger urban lighting collection designed in collaboration with American architects, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM). The collection is composed of a lighting system, illuminating bollards and pathlight.
Design: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM)
- Installation guides Add to downloads Add
- LDT - IES Add to downloads Add
- Tech sheet Add to downloads Add
Nebula pathlight is made of extruded aluminium, the polycarbonate screen is dark when the light is off while – when it is switched on – allows the light to go through without losses. There are two versions available, with one or two light sources.
Luminaire main features
- Luminous flux up to 500lm per light source
- Lighting distribution: 65° medium wide flood
- Colour temperature: 2,700K, 3,000K, 3,500K, 4,000K
- Amber and White LED turtle friendly version
- Electrical insulation: class II (class I on demand)
- Enclousure protection: IP66, IK08
- 6 colours and 5 anodisations to choose from