Brenta L is one of the three illuminating bollards part of the eponymous collection, made with one of the most beautiful and evocative materials in the history of architecture: the strong but malleable, fluid but solid, durable but artisanal, sustainable but sexy concrete.
Design: EMO design
Brenta L is composed of a body and a head made of HPC (High Performance Concrete). Its high mechanical strength is due to polymeric fibers present within the mass; it is a highly compact material with minimum porosity; it is waterproof thanks to the low water cement ratio.
Luminaire main features
- Luminous flux up to 1416lm
- Type V asymmetric distribution
- Colour temperature: 3,000K and 4,000K
- Prismatic flat tempered glass
- Electrical insulation: class II
- Enclousure protection: IP65, IK08