Same luminaires, extremely efficient lighting, better performance and savings, longer product life; this is the philosophy behind our Retrofitting Kit, designed to update existing luminaires to new LED technology without the need for expensive replacement operations.
Designed to be installed on Light 23, Light 24, Light 34, Light 37, the kit has been developed taking into account all of the aspects that can guarantee good operation and durability, including LED module protection against overheating and guaranteed reliability of the highest level.
Made of galvanized steel, aluminum extrusion and stainless steel, the kit is designed to integrate a pre-existing appliance, therefore IP and IK degree will be those of the luminaire. Luminous flux is up to 12,000lm.
Luminaire main features
- For installation on: Light 23, Light 24, Light 34, Light 37
- LED optics: multilayer lenses
- Luminous flux up to 12,000lm
- Optical package consists of 6 geometries
- Colour temperature: 3,000K and 4,000K
- Electrical insulation: class I or II
- Short-circuit protection, over temperature and overvoltage differential mode / common mode up to 6kV / 10kV (CL I, CL II) and in the presence of additional protections (on request) 10kV / 10kV (CL I, CL II).