Post top luminaires
Characterized by contemporary design with clean and geometric lines, with its six different lighting distributions, a choice of two glasses as screens and lumen packages up to 7,500 lumens, Lyra optically meets demands of today’s lighting designers, architects and engineers.
Lyra can be installed on top of posts on connection points with a diameter Ø 60 mm and can be flush mounted on poles with a diameter of Ø 76 mm.
The luminaire is made of die-cast aluminum and sheet steel with a choice of transparent and prismatic glass.
Luminaire main features
- Modular (2X2) refractive lenses in PMMA
- Luminous flux up to 7,500lm
- Optical package consists of 6 lighting distributions
- Color temperature: 3,000K and 4,000K (2,200K and 2,700K on demand)
- Electrical insulation: Class II, Class I
- Enclosure protection: IP66, IK09
- Standard surge protection for differential/common mode 6kV/10kV (CL I, CL II)
- Estimated life: 100,000 h L90B10